Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme Family Identity Card Haryana Online Application | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Application Form | Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Form | 14 Digit Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List In Hindi
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 has been started by the Chief Minister, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar . Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 has been started by the State Government of Haryana to provide timely benefits of central services and schemes to the citizens . Under this scheme, a 14-digit Unique Identity Card will be provided to every family of Haryana . Through this card, the family will be provided the benefits of schemes started by the government keeping in mind the class and sect.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal
All the benefits of services and schemes will be provided to the beneficiaries of the state through the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011 through the Parivar Pehchan Patra . Through this scheme, 54 lakh families of the state will be benefited by the Haryana State Government. The eligibility of the family will be ascertained by the Haryana State Government through the data available in the special identity card of the family. The benefits of all services and schemes will be provided by the state government to the families of the state. Those interested beneficiaries who want to make Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra , then for this the beneficiaries will not have to go to any government office. The government has started a dedicated portal for making Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra , through which you can get your identity card sitting at home . You can apply to get it done.
Haryana family identity card updation process started
Additional Deputy Commissioner Sampark Singh has urged all the citizens of Haryana to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra, because in the coming time citizens will need Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card to take advantage of any government scheme . The citizens have been requested by the officials to get the identity card made before 10th December 2020, so if you have not applied for the family identity card yet, then apply for the family identity card as soon as possible and if If you already have a family identity card , then get your family identity card updated. Updating is being done free of cost at all CSC
- Many schemes of Haryana state have been linked with Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra by the government , such as; Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme, Family Pension Scheme, Ladli, Vivah Shagun Yojana, Ration Allocation etc. In the coming times, you will need a family identity card to apply for BPL ration card, to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, to get unemployment allowance, to apply in Sakam Yojana and to apply in other government schemes.
- Family identity card is a mandatory document for every citizen of Haryana . All those citizens of Haryana who want to take advantage of government schemes, must update their Haryana Parivar Kendra from the nearest CSC center.
Overview of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
|scheme name||Haryana family identity card|
|initiated||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Declaration date||2 January 2019|
|date of application||25 July 2019|
|beneficiary||More than 54 lakh families of the state|
|the profit||To take the benefits of various citizen centric services to the common man|
|Category||Haryana Government Schemes|
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra New Update
The people of the state will no longer need many documents to get the benefits of the government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the state can avail all the facilities and schemes of the government through this one Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra . This identity card launched by the Haryana State Government will have integrated information of all family and other documents. They were distributed to all the districts of the state through video conferencing. Data of 56 lakh families has been collected in the state, in which the work of preparing family identity cards of 18 lakh 28 thousand families is being done expeditiously. By the end of August, 20 lakh families will be created and smart cards will be handed over. After three months, the identity card of the family will be mandatory to take advantage of any government scheme.
Family identity card portal of through the Ak Lak families to have skills development
A new scheme is being started in Haryana from April 1. Under this scheme, financial assistance to increase income to the poorest one lakh families registered on the family identity card portal, training of skill development, employment in private sector and employment in government offices under outsourcing portal part one, as well as to encourage family parental work. assistance will be provided for Under this scheme, more families will be selected whose annual family income is less than Rs 1 lakh. This is the reason why Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar while discussing flagship schemes like Parivar Pehchan Patra Office Abhyudaya Sadar Playway School, women’s security, capable Haryana Skill Development etc., along with good governance, gave instructions to expedite the process of making family identity card. Huh. If your family also comes below poverty line then you can also get selected for this scheme. Any other application you need to get selected No need to fill. you onlyRegistration will have to be done on the portal of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra .
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme launched
On Tuesday, July 4, 2020, in Panchkula, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has started this scheme by giving family identity cards to 20 families . An authentic verified and reliable data base of all the families of Haryana will be created and all the welfare schemes of the government will be made which will be linked to the identity card of this family. Through this benefit, all the families of the state will be able to easily get the benefit of the welfare scheme run by the government. Under this scheme, the citizens of the state will easily get the benefits of the schemes automatically on the basis of their eligibility.
Family identity card given to 20 families by Agriculture Minister
Lali Devi, Manoj Devi Indiwali, Manisha Prem Nagar, Shakuntala Kharak Kalan, Sunita Sirsi, Anaro Devi Kungad, Sunekha Kharak Kalan, Naresh Sharma Tigrana, Mukesh Sharma Ghuskani, Prithvi Singh Bhiwani, Bimla Devrala from Jatu Lohari during the program by the Agriculture Minister. Haryana Parivar Identity Cards have been given to Mamta Kharak Kalan, Prem Devi Kharak Kalan, Pawan Kumar Surpura Kalan, Santosh Devi, Rajwanti Kharak Kalan and Manju Devi Behl . It has been said by the Hon’ble Agriculture Minister that in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 , complete details of the financial condition of the family or the age, caste, education, living and resources etc. of the family members will be made suitable. On the basis of this information provided appropriately, the benefits of government schemes will be provided to the citizens.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2021
The family identity card will distribute all the benefits of services and schemes to the beneficiaries of the state, based on the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC)-2011. Under this scheme, 54 lakh families of the state will be benefitted. Haryana government will ascertain the eligibility of the family as per the data available in the family’s unique identity card and then provide the family’s special identity card. If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to get the identity card, then they have to apply for it. The complete details of the beneficiary will be registered under Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Purpose of Family Identity Card Haryana 2021
We know that due to corruption in our country, such people take advantage of government services or schemes, due to which a poor person remains deprived of that scheme. Lack of transparency makes it difficult to detect fake beneficiaries. Haryana State Government has started Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme to overcome this problem . The main objective of this Parivar Pehchan Patra is that it will provide transparency in the delivery of citizen centric services as well as reduce corruption and trace the fake beneficiary of the state. Through this scheme you will be able to collect the data of the whole family. Through this scheme, 54 lakh families of Haryana state will be provided benefits. The scheme will ensure automatic delivery of all services and schemes to the eligible beneficiaries.
Facts of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra will have a unique 14 digit ID number.
- This identity card issued by the government will also have the mobile number of the beneficiary.
- After successful registration, Haryana Parivar Pehchan Card will be provided to each family.
- The name of the head of the family will be written on the card.
- There will also be other information related to the family on the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra issued by the state government.
- After registration under this identity card, registration ID and password will be provided to each family.
- If the family wants to view their family details then they have to enter the login credentials.
- The family details can also be updated on the family identity card .
- The beneficiaries of any scheme can be identified by the authorities through the family identity card.
- Pension can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra issued by the state government .
- Under this scheme, every family will be monitored so that the benefits of the scheme are passed on to the right beneficiary.
- The software has been created for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of the beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone is born or someone has died in the family, then they need not apply for the certificate. This information is automatically updated through this software.
- To take advantage of any government scheme in Haryana, it is mandatory to have a family identity card.
Haryana 14 Digit Family Identity Card Application
In a recent meeting on 24 July 2019, District Treasury Officer Rajbir Singh Sahu said that a notification has been issued by the Haryana State Government for all permanent and contract based workers. According to the same instructions, the Haryana State Government has clearly provided a time limit to the workers to submit their family identity documents for making Unique Identity Card by 29th July 2019. The official website of 14 Digit Parivar Pehchan Patra has been launched in Chandigarh on 25th July 2019 by Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. On the official website of this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2021 , you will be provided with each and every detail like- Application Form Selected Candidate List and Registration Process.
Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana
- Every family in the state of Haryana will be given a unique number in the Haryana Parivar Patra card , which will be a 14 digit number, which will be unique for each family.
- Under this scheme, about 54 lakh families of the state will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra , it will help in taking admission easily in schools, colleges and will also help in getting government or private jobs.
- Corruption will also come down through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme .
- Such families of Haryana state whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list can also fill the enrollment form for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra .
- Through this identity card, it will also be known in which area the family lives and the government will make a separate code for each area, under which there will be a separate code for the city and village.
Eligibility of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Only permanent resident families of Haryana can apply for Parivar Pehchan Card.
- With the help of 14 digit family identity card, the benefits of various central and state government schemes will be given to the families.
- Through this card, the work will be done to benefit the families according to their economic status and class.
- Aadhar card
- family identity document
- married status
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Verification of family documents for family identity card
According to this scheme, centers will be set up in different districts by the state government for certification in Atal Seva Kendras, Saral Kendras, Tehsil and Panchayat Offices, Blocks, Gas Agencies, Schools, Colleges, other Government and Semi-Government Educational Institutions. In each district of Haryana, 500 centers will be set up by the government to verify 54 lakh beneficiary data. At these places, the natives of the state can easily verify and update their family details.
Requirement of Haryana Family Identity Card
The people of the state will no longer need many documents to get the benefits of the government schemes of the state government. Now the citizens of the state can get the benefits of all the facilities and schemes of the government through this Parivar Pehchan Patra, Haryana. This identity card will have integrated information of all family and other documents. Data of 56 lakh families has been collected in the state, in which the work of preparing family identity cards of 18 lakh 28 thousand families is going on at a fast pace. By the end of August, 20 lakh families will be handed over smart cards. After three months, the identity card of the family will be mandatory to take advantage of any government scheme.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Apply
In order to provide unique identity to each and every family of the state in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Parivar Pehchan Patra Portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in) . This portal will facilitate the use of information technology to provide benefits of government schemes to the people in a transparent and easy manner. People of the state can apply for a family identity card through this online portal. Three services like Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance and Widow Pension Scheme have been linked to Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
How to apply Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme Offline?
- Those interested beneficiaries of Haryana State who want to apply for Parivar Pehchan Card 2021 , then they have to go to SDM office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies etc. to get the form of Parivar Pehchan Card.
- After this, you have to enter the details of all the information asked in the application form like- Name, Address, Aadhar Number etc.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach all the documents of yourself and your family with the application form.
- After that submit the application form in the same office from where you took your application form. In this way you can apply under this scheme.
How to apply Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme online?
If you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply in online mode by following given steps.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra . After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you can see how to apply online process for Disability, Widow, Old Age Pension Schemes.
- According to this, the operators of CSCs can then fill the pension schemes application forms online.
- These Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme forms will be updated by the respective illustration. After updating, one will be allowed to take out two print-outs.
How to check name in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List?
- You have to check your status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) to see your name in the family identity card list .
- If your family name is under Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) then they will be included according to this scheme. If you and your family’s name is not in this list, then you have to follow the information given above.
Update Haryana Family ID Card
Follow the steps given below to update in Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme . After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “ Update Family Details ” in the menu . After that a new page will open in front of you.
- If you know your Family ID, click Yes, otherwise click No.
- If you press Yes, enter your 8 or 12 digit Family ID number, and click the Search button.
- If you haven’t pressed then enter your aadhaar number and click on the check button.
- Now verify your mobile number by OTP and the information will be displayed on your screen.
- Save the information you want to update by updating it.
How to login Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra . After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “ Operator Login ”. After that the login form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the asked information such as username, password and captcha code.
- After entering all the required information, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you can login Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Operator.