Noise has launched the ColorFit Pro 4 GPS, a new GPS-enabled smartwatch, in India, after the launch of ColorFit Pro 4 last year. The smartwatch will be available in India on January 14th at 12AM, and the full specification, including pricing, is now available.
The Noise ColorFit Pro 4 GPS has a square dial design, a 1.85″ TFT LCD screen with a peak brightness of 600 nits, and over 150 watch faces to personalise your experience. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has 100 sports modes and meets IP68 water and dust resistance standards.
The smartwatch also has a built-in calculator, notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, and other features. The ColorFit Pro 4 GPS has a battery life of up to 7 days.
Noise ColorFit Pro 4 GPS Specifications
- 1.85″ (240 x 284 pixels) TFT LCD screen, up to 600 nits peak brightness
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- 150+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- 100 workout modes
- in-built GPS with GPS tracking
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- Dimensions: 45 x 37 x 12 mm, Weight: 41.7g
- 250mAh battery, up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Noise ColorFit Pro 4 GPS comes in Charcoal Black, Deep Wine, Mint Green, Silver Grey, Sunset Orange, Teal Blue, Rose Pink, and Midnight Blue colours. The smartwatch will be available from January 14th at a special launch price of Rs. 2,999 via gonoise.com and Amazon.in.