Lenovo India has launched the Yoga 9i 13th Gen, a 2-in-1 laptop in its renowned Yoga series. These 2-in-1 laptops, as the name implies, are powered by the latest 13th generation Intel Core processors and are Intel Evo certified.
The new Lenovo Yoga 9i can be used in 4 different ways: laptop, stand, tent, or tablet, and has a rounded, easy-to-grip surface. It has a 14-inch OLED touchscreen display with 4K resolution support and is Dolby Vision certified. Along with the laptop, the company includes the Lenovo Precision Pen 2.
The 13th-generation Intel Core i7-1360P processor is paired with up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB of M.2 SSD in the 2-in-1 laptops. It has a 2 MP hybrid FHD/infrared camera and smart facial recognition technology for fast unlocking. The Yoga 9i has a large 75Wh battery that can power the device for up to 10 hours.
Lenovo Yoga 9i 13th Gen Specifications
- 14″ 4K (3840 x 2400 pixels) / 2.8K (2880 x 1800 pixels) OLED 60Hz touchscreen, 100% DCI-P3, 16:10 aspect ratio, Vesa Certified DisplayHDR True Black 500, Dolby Vision, 400 nits peak brightness
- 13 Gen Intel Core i7-1360P processor, 12 cores (4 performance + 8 efficient) / 16 threads
- Intel Iris Xe graphics
- Up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM (soldered), up to 1TB PCIe SSD
- Ports: 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 4.0, 1 x USB-A Gen 3.2, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, Headphone jack
- Glass touchpad
- 2MP FHD + IR hybrid camera
- 4 x Bowers & Wilkins speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- Lenovo Precision Pen 2 (included in box)
- WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
- Dimensions: 15.2mm x 318mm x 230mm, Weight: 1.4kg
- 75Wh battery with up to 10 hours of battery life
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 laptops come in Storm Grey and Oatmeal colors, and the pricing starts at Rs. 1,57,320. It will be available at Lenovo exclusive, Croma, and Reliance stores as well as on Amazon.in from January 29 onward. It’s already available for pre-order on Lenovo’s website.
Commenting on the launch, Dinesh Nair, Director- Consumer Business, Lenovo India said,
We are excited to be the first brand to introduce Intel’s 13th Gen next-level computing processor-based laptops in the Indian market. This 2-1 laptop is perfect for people who enjoy multifaceted lifestyles and intrinsically rely on technology that enables them with smarter, more convenient, and efficient ways of doing things.